Island Hopping and Snorkeling US & British Virgin Islands
This boat provides the smooth, flat, stable ride of a sailing catamaran, with the speed of a powerboat, allowing for a very comfortable ride to all the great places to see. At 36’ long and 16’ wide and a maximum of 12 passengers, there’s plenty of room for everyone. All seating is out in the open air, so you can bask in the sun or find shade under the extra-large canopy, custom made for touring the Virgin Islands.
Passengers enjoy complete comfort with amenities, including a private toilet, fresh water shower rinse after snorkelling and room below deck to change and store your things. With sterns very low to the water and extra-long swim ladders, getting in and out of the water is a breeze, regardless of age or fitness level.
JUST A FEW OF OUR GUESTS FAVORITE DESTINATIONS
St. John – North Coast offers great snorkeling at Waterlemon Key, Maho Bay & Frances Bay
- St. James – Snorkel Christmas Cove and have lunch at the famous Pizza Boat
- Water Island – Home to Heidi’s Honeymoon Grill & Dinghy’s Beach Bar & Grill
- Buck Island – Swim with the turtles
- Lovango Cay & Congo Cay – Between these two islands is one of the most beautiful stretches of turquoise water in the world. Congo is home to a pelican rookery.
- Norman’s Island – Great snorkeling at the nearby Indians (a famous rock formation)….. snorkel the caves and have lunch at Willy T’s (a floating pirate ship located in the Bite).
- Jost Van Dyke -Home to world famous Foxy’s, Soggy Dollar Bar, & Ivan’s Stress Free Bar
- Sandy Cay and Sandy Spit – Picture postcard of an uninhabited Caribbean Island…walk the pure white sandy beaches and swim in the calm, crystal clear waters
- breakfast breads, cokes, diet cokes, water, ice, rum punch, virgin punch included
- floats and snorkel gear
- head on board as well as changing cabin and fresh water rinse
- ample sun and shade
- NO TRIPS TO THE BATHS until upgraded motors
BOAT ID# PC003
$950 for up to 6 people then $65 each additional passenger up to 12 total (fuel and captain fees included already)
Full day 8:30am-4pm
Sunsets 5:30-7pm $65pp includes white wine, charcuterie board and fruit up to 6 passengers only